Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jumping off bridges, playing with lions and eating catipillars: Zambia


I'm back...and with lots of stories to tell.

Just over a month ago, I traveled to Lusaka, Zambia for three and a half weeks to study media, intern at Young & Rubicam/Ogilvy Zambia and, of course, do a little touring. Although the internet connection was almost never in my favor, I was able to pump out four posts during my trip. Click below to read about:

-How PR lessons came full circle in Zambia
-Striking similarities between Zambia and Vietnam
-Music: a connection point between cultures
-My thoughts about "going with the flow" while abroad

We even produced an e-magazine dedicated to our trip (and designed by yours truly). If those don't convince you to grab your bags and head to Africa, check out some of my photos.


No comments: